About MeKent Copeland – Outer Banks North Carolina Real Estate Broker
My goal is to offer you top-quality investment management assistance so that you can concentrate on what’s most important: enjoying the time that you have to spend here on the Outer Banks. As Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty, I’m here to help you make your Outer Banks real estate dreams a reality.
I’ve lived and worked in eastern North Carolina my entire life and have been involved in real estate development just about as long as I can remember. In fact, my first Outer Banks property purchase dates back to 1984.
Living and working on the Outer Banks for more than two decades has helped to make me fluent in the language of local real estate. My sales experience covers Corolla to Hatteras Island, and I have a solid working knowledge of what makes a good rental investment property. Your investment in the Outer Banks is not something that I take lightly; whether you’re buying or selling, I will put your interests first and get the job done.
I’m experienced in working with clients from outside the area, and promise to make your transactions go as smoothly as possible. I can assist in your search for undeveloped land, a second home, rental property or a year-round home, and at your convenience show you the properties that match your needs. Once we’ve narrowed down your choices and you’ve selected your property, I can offer assistance and references for financing, inspections, building construction, legal referrals and closing.
Contact me at 252.202.2815, or at email@example.com; I look forward to working with you to make your Outer Banks real estate investment an experience that’s both rewarding and satisfying.
Kent Copeland – Outer Banks North Carolina Real Estate Broker
Hertford, North Carolina
1978: Graduated from Albemarle Academy 1990: Graduated from Atlantic Christian College (BS in Business Administration)
MEMBERSHIPS AND BOARD POSITIONS
- 1980: Alpha Sigma Phi
- 1981-1989: Northeastern Pork Producers Council
- 1982-1984: Board of Directors, Perquimans County Chamber of Commerce
- 1995-present: Outer Banks Association of Realtors
- 1998-2005: Realtorfest Committee
- 1999: NC Realtor Political Action Committee
- 2001: Board of Directors, Outer Banks Association of Realtors (3-year term)
- Licensed in North Carolina
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 2004: Coldwell Banker International Presidents Premier
- 2010: Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty Agent of the Year
- 2014: Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2015: Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2016: Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2017: Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- 2018: Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society